Price $25 per bottle or $300 per dozen.
Minimum quantity only 36 bottles
Discounts apply on orders 72+
FREE DESIGN on orders of 10+ dozen Save $75
*10 dozen can be made up of different wines in dozen lots.
Our design team will exclusively design a label to compliment the theme of your event.
Exclusive to Wines By Design
Bright yet deep ruby in colour, Lola’s Paddock Shiraz starts with wild berry and fine French Oak aromas lifting from the glass.
The Shiraz is matured in fine French oak and created to be intense in flavour, yet soft and approachable upon release.
The palate is an ensemble of rich, ripe gathered black fruits, with elements of mixed savoury spice, continuing to impress in succulent waves.
Silken tannins create the perfect finish.
Joanne has been inducted as a Baron of the Barossa and making wine since the 1990s is a highly sought after multi trophy and award-winning specialist winemaker.
(many results below are for wines made exclusively for her clients, and there’s a few more on top of these….)
- 2019 Grand Gold Medal Shenzhen G100 Awards, Barossa Shiraz
- 2016 Six Trophies Clare Wine Show
- 2013 Trophy International Wine Challenge London Shiraz
- 2013 Trophy for Best Australian Red Wine in Japan
- 2012 Trophy Barossa Wine Show Best Riesling one year or older
- 2011 Trophy for Best New World Red Wine at Japan Wine Challenge
- 2009 Barossa Valley Wine Maker of the Year
- 2008 Telstra Business Woman of the Year Finalist
- 2006 International Wine Challenge UK Red Wine Maker of The Year
- 2006 International Wine Challenge UK Best Zinfandel in The World
Joanne is the Daughter of James Irvine, known as “Merlot the Magician” creator of World Famous “Grand Merlot”